Skin Peeling Systems by DermaFix
Advanced Skin Resurfacing
Chemical peels partially or fully remove the stratum corneum.
Superficial chemical peels performed safely by a Skin Care Professional, DermaFix peels in contrast to medium and deep peels, require little or no down time for the client producing visible results.
Skin Conditions best suited to peeling:
- Ageing – photo damaged skins. Peeling works to encourage cellular renewal and improves skin texture.
- Acne congestion – works to encourage deep-cleansing of follicles and removes dead skin cell build-up.
- Hyperpigmentation – Peeling used in conjunction with various selected protocols to improve hyperpigmentation.
- Lightly scarred or stretch marked skin – Peeling encourages cell renewal and a ‘lift off’ of damaged skin cells.
DermaFix Chemical Peels:
- DermaBright- Mandelic Acid(Alpha Hydroxy Acid)
- Beta⊕ Gel Peel – Salicylic Acid(Beta Hydroxy Acid)
- DermaPeel – Jessners formula (Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid)
- “New FIX” – Progressive 3/4 Stage Peel (Combination of peeling mediums)
- Conditioning Alkaline Wash – pH12