Fine Lines and WrinklesHelp correct and prevent fine lines and wrinkles with the DermaFix approach that includes applying liposome encapsulated active ingredients topically to the skin, rich in Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid and various Peptides.
Plumping of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
INTRODUCTION TO WHAT FINE LINES & WRINKLES ARE AND HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM
For many, this means that prevention is indeed more effective than cure. In order to retain a youthful looking skin and figure out how to look younger for longer, lifestyle changes are needed along with the correct products, efficient treatments that are proven to work, and a healthy diet that is rich in skin-enriching nutrients.
Yours skins greatest enemies;
- Sun Exposure
- Environmental damage
- Poor nutrition, especially lacking protein, vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids etc.
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Sleep deprivation
FINE LINE & WRINKLES SKIN CARE ROUTINE MORNING & EVENING
After the cleansing routine, apply DermaFix ACC Hyaluronic Gel to plump up fine lines and wrinkles, follow with the application of DermaFix PowerDerm assisting with epidermal regeneration and increasing Collagen and Elastin production. Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays with DermaFix DermaShield SPF40/50 High Protection UVA/UVB sunscreen. DermaFix DermaShield SPF50 meets the South African National Standards SANS 1557:2013.
Optional: The application of DermaFix Vitamin Therapy Masque can be used 2-3 times a week and either removed after 15-20 minutes or may be left on the skin as an overnight skin boosting masque. DermaFix Regenerate Rx assists in the stimulation of growth factors, activators of collagen and elastin production, and aids in the protection of blood capillaries.
- Evaluate every 28 days for visible improvement
- MT Microneedling Home Roller can be used for advanced improvement in skin texture
- DermaFix SND Corrector can be applied to the neck and décolleté for collagen boosting benefits
- Once an established DermaFix skincare routine has been obtained MD Prescriptives DNA Protection can be incorporated into your routine for additional benefits.