With DermaFix Cosmeceutical Skin Care, your skin can feel fresh and rejuvenated without breaking the bank!
As we get older, and the damage of the years past becomes apparent in our skin, we start to become aware of just how important it is to care for our skin. Often this realization comes too late and intensive or prolonged treatment courses may be necessary to improve the appearance of the skin. Those who are aware of the importance of a good skin care ritual will know that it is vitally important to make use of cosmeceutical skin care products that have been recommended by a skin care professional for your unique skin concerns.
How to Take Care of your skin:
Many have their own skin care ritual and their own DermaFix skin products that they swear by, but there are a few general guidelines that should be followed regardless of which DermaFix products you are using:
- Cleansing – This step is not to be missed. Removal of makeup and surface debris is an essential step to prevent inflammation in the skin as well as prepare the skin for the next skin care steps. A DermaFix Skin Care Professional can recommend a cleanser for your individual needs that will both cleanse and assist to address your skin concern. A cleanser should gently remove impurities without damaging the skin barrier.
- Exfoliation – Exfoliate your skin regularly to remove redundant skin cells and improve the texture and tone of the skin. DermaFix DermaPolish can be used daily, whilst some other exfoliating products may need to be incorporated gradually. MD Mandelic Retexturising Wipes are both an exfoliating product as well as a treatment for ageing, hyperpigmented, and acne skin. Rich in Mandelic Acid, this product should be used on alternating nights and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Toner – Often neglected, this powerful skincare step hydrates, calms the skin, can add brightening ingredients, assists in the removal of impurities on the skin as well as balancing the skin’s pH to ensure a healthy skin barrier. When the skin is correctly cleansed and toned, the serums and moisturisers that follow have enhanced penetrability and greater results.
- Moisturiser – Your moisturizing step is as customizable as the rest of your skin ritual. With so many advanced moisturizing formulations in the DermaFix range, there truly is something for everyone. It is widely believed that acne sufferers do not need to moisturise, but actually, the correct moisturiser can assist to hydrate, soothe and regulate excess sebaceous secretions in an oily, acne prone skin.
- Sunscreen – making use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen is a number one priority. We are exposed to harmful light constantly. From the effect of the sun’s UV rays to the Blue Light (HEV) emitted by our devices, the skin is under constant attack by these elements. With DermaFix DermaShield SANS approved SPF 40/50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB/HEV light protection, you can rest assured that you are doing your best to mitigate the harmful effects of this onslaught.
The DermaFix Difference – Try Facial Skin Products That Work!
- Finding skin care that is effective is as simple as a quick and thorough skin consultation with a DermaFix Skin Care Professional. This will ensure that all the information is at hand, from skin care ingredient intolerances to medical history, and that will assist in finding a customizable skin ritual suited to your unique needs.
- Within the DermaFix Cosmeceutical Skin Care range all products are tested and approved on willing human volunteers with the relevant skin concern to determine efficacy. Many clients have seen incredible results. The best way to measure this is to take periodic images of your skin in good lighting and from the same angle so that a difference in condition can clearly be seen.
- Years of research have gone into ensuring that our cosmeceutical skin care products are of top quality and efficacy. For best results with DermaFix, please ensure that you consult an accredited DermaFix Skin Care Professional.
Contact us at DermaFix Head Office on 086 128 2323 or email email@example.com.