DermaFix Delivery & Returns Policy
1) Returns Policy
1.1) Taking into account that unwanted goods are returned unused, unopened and are in a state suitable for subsequent resale within 14 days of the original delivery. We will exchange your purchase and pay the return delivery costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the delivery costs. No returned merchandise will be accepted without a “Return Authorization”. We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
1.2) Post securely, authorized returns to the following address:
Spa Professionals cc
PO Box 797
2) Delivery Policy
2.1) All orders are sent from our Distribution Centre within 24 hours of the order being placed and paid for.
2.2) Goods are not insured, should you require this facility please ask for a quote.
2.3) Local Deliveries –
- Delivery time will vary from 1-3 working days within South Africa.
- Local orders under R1200 will incur the delivery (door to door) charge of R120.
- Local orders over R1200 will receive delivery (door to door) free.
2.4) International Shipments-
- DermaFix ships internationally to a wide variety of countries using the South African Postal Service or a courier service. If you wish to purchase from DermaFix, simply start the checkout process and select your country and shipping method.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. DermaFix have no control over the imposition of these duties and taxes and you are responsible for paying them to receive your package.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected at pick-up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- Merchandise will not be listed under-value or marked as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against international laws.
- Sellers are not responsible for the service transit time. This information is provided by the Carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Carrier transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.
- When selecting door to door courier you will be charged with R750 (7-14 working days delivery). Alternatively you can select SA postal service with a cost of R350 (14-21 working days delivery).