Skin Care Kits
Skin care kits are ‘mini’ products found within an already existing product range. They serve as a convenience for a travelling client or for an individual wanting to try before they buy. This ensures that the individual is happy with the products purchased and when wanting to re-purchase, the larger sizes are available.
Convenient Travel Size Products
A kit should provide you with a thorough skin care routine including a cleanser, exfoliator, moisturiser and sun protection. These are the essential products that are used in a basic skin care program providing you with the foundation on which to build a more thorough skin care regime.
Common questions about our skin care kits
What to look for in a skin care kit
What are the benefits of using a skin care kit?
A thorough skin care routine offered by purchasing a skincare kit allows for the individual to see the visible results within a short period of time with the use of the ‘mini’ products.
Why use a DermaFix skin care kit
Search this site
Top Viewed Products
- DermaFix Ferulic + C + E, an anti-ageing sensation from nature
- Making use of Enzymes within your skin care products and their benefits
- Skin 101: The Epidermis, Melanin and Collagen: What does it all mean?
- PowerBlending protocol for an age defying lift
- Top 5 DermaFix Cosmeceutical Skin Care must haves for 2017