Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Help correct and prevent fine lines and wrinkles with the DermaFix approach that includes applying liposome encapsulated active ingredients topically to the skin, rich in Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid and various Peptides.
Plumping of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Introduction to fine lines and wrinkles
With a wealth of anti-ageing products on the market, both men and women are affected by the signs of ageing and try to figure out how to look younger for longer. While such products can do much to help slow down the early signs of skin maturation, which include fine lines, increased dryness, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin, once the process has begun, it becomes far more difficult to turn back the clock.
For many, this means that prevention is indeed more effective than cure. In order to retain a youthful looking skin and figure out how to look younger for longer, lifestyle changes are needed along with the correct products, efficient treatments that are proven to work, and a healthy diet that is rich in skin-enriching nutrients.
Yours skins greatest enemies;
- Sun Exposure
- Environmental damage
- Poor nutrition, especially lacking protein, vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids etc.
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Sleep deprivation
Skin cleansing routine morning and evening
Double cleanse the skin including the neck and décolleté with DermaFix Brightening Cleanser. Exfoliate the skin with DermaFix DermaPolish, a gentle enzyme exfoliator assisting with the removal of dark redundant skin cells, this can be left on the skin for 3-5 minutes. Follow with the application of DermaFix Brightening Toner to then skin to prepare the skin for advanced absorption of active ingredients and offer anti-inflammatory benefits.
Skin care routine morning and evening
After the cleansing routine, apply DermaFix ACC Hyaluronic Gel to plump up fine lines and wrinkles, follow with the application of DermaFix PowerDerm assisting with epidermal regeneration and increasing Collagen and Elastin production. Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays with DermaFix DermaShield SPF45/50 High Protection UVA/UVB sunscreen. DermaFix DermaShield SPF50 meets the South African National Standards SANS 1557:2013.
Optional: The application of DermaFix Vitamin Therapy Masque can be used 2-3 times a week and either removed after 15-20 minutes or may be left on the skin as an overnight skin boosting masque. DermaFix Regenerate Rx assists in the stimulation of growth factors, activators of collagen and elastin production, and aids in the protection of blood capillaries.
- Evaluate every 28 days for visible improvement
- MT Microneedling Home Roller can be used for advanced improvement in skin texture
- DermaFix SND Corrector can be applied to the neck and décolleté for collagen boosting benefits
- Once an established DermaFix skincare routine has been obtained MD Prescriptives DNA Protection can be incorporated into your routine for additional benefits.
DermaFix Fine Lines and Wrinkles Range:
Search this site
Top Viewed Products
- DermaFix Ferulic + C + E, an anti-ageing sensation from nature
- Making use of Enzymes within your skin care products and their benefits
- Skin 101: The Epidermis, Melanin and Collagen: What does it all mean?
- PowerBlending protocol for an age defying lift
- Top 5 DermaFix Cosmeceutical Skin Care must haves for 2017